The Kiddy Kapers staff are dedicated, caring professionals who bring a collection of qualities to our team. All are qualified or are working towards a level 3 in childcare and have opportunities for development through further training. All are committed to maintaining good working practice and high quality care for your child.
• All of our staff are DBS checked.
• Have safeguarding training and various other qualifications.
• We pride ourselves in ensuring that all of our staff have Paediatric First Aid training (new starters will be trained as soon as a training course becomes available)
• We are committed to providing ongoing training and development to all our staff.
• We offer comprehensive inductions to ensure that they settle in quickly and carry out their roles effectively
• We consider our staff's views seriously and believe they have an important role in improving the provision.
• Staff are allocated responsibility to a room or age group according to their skills, experience and qualifications.
• The ratios of staff to children, by age group, comply with OFSTED regulations.
• Our nursery has a designated SENCO (Special Education Needs Coordinator).
• Staff are suitably trained in health and safety, including first aid.